Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Honey dew

I decided to take a step away from Christmas cards today to bring one that reminds me that this cold weather will pass eventually. I wanted to try my hand at blending two different colours of my copic markers and I have to say, I love how it turned out.
Supplies Used:
The Paper Shelter's Dew drops image
Copic Markers
Kaisercraft pearls
Stardust glitter pen

 I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Creative moments challenge 5-anything goes
Flutter by Wednesday challenge 217-Open
Through the craftroom door challenge 47-anything goes
Crafty boots anything goes challenge
The pink elephant challenge 177-Girly
There's magic in the air sparkle sparkle sparkle challenge
The fox and the squirrel challenge 32-summer or winter

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used and such a cute image.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest image, you colored it perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love your blended colours. I haven't tried this yet, I am too nervous about the result! This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our latest challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you colored the cute image, great job on blending.
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Through The CraftRoom Door.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal, what a gorgeous card, wonderful colours and so lovely to see something that is not Christmas. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight for Challenge #5 Buttons and Bows/Anything Goes challenge. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again for the next challenge Karen Creative Moments Design Team

    ReplyDelete