Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Not too happy

Today I feel that my blog has been violated. Someone has posted one of my creations on a challenge I did not enter and linked it back to my blog. I find this so frustrating and disrespectful. I use my blog to keep a diary of the work I have done, to enter challenges for some fun, and to meet new people. I am also part of some design teams so that I can network with other crafters and help companies get their images out there for others to see and love too.

If for some reason you were the person who entered my card into another challenge, I ask that you remove it immediately. I also wanted to say Thank-you to Jenn for letting me know this has happened. I appreciate you looking out for me friend.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. What a shame. At least they did link it back to your blog and didn't take credit for it. Perhaps they were thinking your card had such a good chance of winning the challenge they wanted to help you out? I can understand your feeling though - your blog is YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete