Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Beauty outside and in


With the weather turning colder I decided to escape into my craft room to create something bright and cheery. I have been turning to some of my older paper pads to give me inspiration and found the perfect image from The Paper Shelter to match.

Supplies used:
The Paper Shelter's Spring Princess digital image
Bo Bunny's Ambrosia 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers
Rhinestone strip from my stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...

    Thank you for joining in at Gem of a challenge & good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see a great card with a TPS stamp.
    THANKS so much for joining us for this week's TPS Challenge! Shannon/Shannon83k DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thank you for joining A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Crystal, so sweet and pretty and I love the blingy border :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, it has such a magical air about it! Thanks for being Soartful with us this week, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete