Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

A non-traditional Christmas

As the snow starts falling here in Calgary, I am gearing up for the holiday season. As much as I love the traditional red, green, and white colours usually associated with the season, I also love baby blues, pinks and purples. So today I have created a non-traditional colour Christmas card.

Supplies Used:
Stamping with the Dragon Rupert's favourite tipple image
Copic Markers
Sookwant tape
Glitter ritz warm highlights glitter
SEI Berry Melody paper pad
and bling from my stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Whimsy stamps challenge 52-all things sparkly
Just keep on creating-Christmas is just around the cornerCrimbo Crackers pink Christmas
Cute card Thursday challenge 239-Got glitter?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sparkly card. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.x

    ReplyDelete