Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Brrr its cold outside

I wanted to post the second canvas girl that I designed as part of my class I taught to some of my friends recently. She looks all cozy in her winter hat and scarf. I used shelf liner and white paint to give the background the look of snow falling.

Supplies: Crafters workshop pebbles mask, Rangers dimensional pearls in turquois, various pattern paper from my scraps, acrylic paint, and Glimmer mists in Denim, Jackfrost, and moonlight.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:
Challenges for everybody challenge 2-anything goes
Just some lines-2 different colour mediums challenge
ABC Christmas challenge-R is for recycling

3 comments:

  1. fab card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We have another fun one this week...S is for Santa. We hope you will join in again!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background on this card. Thanks for sharing at Just Some Lines.

    ReplyDelete