Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just thinking of you

This next beauty is one I created specifically for the Paper Shelter's design team call. This digital image was a must have on my wish list and I could not wait to create something stunning with it. I coloured the image with my copics and added just a touch of shimmer using my Sakura Star Dust pen. The sand was coloured and then a stippling effect was given using the blender pen and some darker shades. I wanted to really give it that grainy look. To finish the card, I found these adorable shell buttons by Jesse James. I think they add just that extra something without going over the top.


Here is a close up on the lovely image all coloured.

I used the following in my creation:
The Paper Shelter's Beautiful Mermaid digital stamp
C.C Designs Amy R's  Be Happy Sentiments stamps
Copics
Sakura Stardust pen
Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss 6x6 paper pad
Spellbinders Lacey Squares die
Jesse James dress it up beach buttons

I am entering this card into the following:
The Paper Shelter's Design team call
The Cutie Pie Challenge #22 glitter and bling
Paper pretties blog monday challenge-Beach
Stamps & Fun challenge 107 Summer
Incy Wincy Designs challenge-summertime


No comments:

Post a Comment