Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BRRR-ing it on!

This next card is for a friend of mine who is on a job hunt. This will be her congrats card once she has found a new and improved job. I always try to get ahead on my cards for upcoming occasions when I have the time and tonight was a good night to get things done.

I used the following items:
The Paper Shelter's Executive Woman stamp
Kaiser Craft pearl swirls
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large die
My minds eye Stella Rose Hattie paper pad
Viva Decor pen

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. super cute card. lovely soft colours. Thanks for playing along at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo cute!! I love the sentiment, it goes so well with that adorable digi. Thanks for joining us at MEFY, good luck on the challenge.
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete