Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just a sample

I posted about a week back about creating samples of blending families for my copic markers. This idea was inspired by the new Annies Attic book: "Copic Colouring Techniques-level two." I have only completed two families so far and have already encountered some really great new colour combinations I would have never used normally. I plan on finishing the rest and making a sample book out of it.

To make one simply find a small stamp that has a large open area to show the blending of colours. Select colours with various saturations and tones and blend them together on each stamped image. I labelled each one with the colours I used for future reference.


Hope you find this inspiring. It takes time but I think the end result will be worth it. Just a note, I did leave some space for new colours to be added as well as my book with have a few extra pages after each colour family for the same reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment