Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Creative Chemistry~Day 3


So today I wanted to share a little of my creative fun with everyone. For Day 3 with Creative Chemistry we learned about alcohol inks, archival inks, and oil and solvent based inks. I didn't have a whole lot of time to play around but I did make a couple of flower chipboard pieces that I plan on using on a card for my mom for mother's day using the Alcohol ink Agates technique. It turned out beautifully.

Then I had a few old dominos lying around and decided to try the technique on them. I think I will be taking my good set of dominos and making them uniquely my own by using this technique and some fun stamps. They would make great gifts for friends who like to play games. Give it a shot you never know what you might end up with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a cool idea! I'm gonna have to steal that one... very pretty... I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete