Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creative Chemistry~Day 2

 

I am a little behind on my homework but at least I have found time to do some crafting. It hasn't been easy. Reviewing the spritz and flick technique and the wrinkle free distress was awesome and I learned the new watercolour stamping technique which is very cool.  I ran out of time to do the latter but had fun doing the first two.

I have really enjoyed learning how and why the products from Ranger work the way they do. As a teacher myself I always found the how and why the most exciting part. If you haven't signed up for the class yet, I highly encourage it. Its not too late. It has also been a great way to share and ask questions of other crafters.

The following is a tag created using the spritz and flick technique. I finished my tag using two of Tim's Holiday stamps. Its never too early to start on your Christmas tags. See you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment