Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Trying to play catch up

I always tell myself that I will eventually catch up on my scrapbooking pages, but it never seems to happen. So while baby is keeping me awake, I decided to get a few pages done before I have no time for catch up. This page is one from a trip my husband and I took last year. We went to Lake Louise and took in the Ice carving competition they host annually. It was amazing to watch the works of art come together, partake in some skating on the lake, and eating a fancy fondue dinner.


For this project I used the following:
Pink Paisley Snow Day paper, card stock, Tim Holtz Carnival thin strip die, and a cuttlebug. I really kept it clean and simple because I wanted the pictures to speak for themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment