Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Its gotta be Love

I recently purchased a bunch of Stamps from The paper shelter. I love their images and especially fell in love with Love in Venice. I knew it would come in handy for Valentines day. I wanted it to be bright and fun so I decided to go with some non-traditional colours which were inspired by Basic Grey's Lauderdale paper line.

I used the following products to create my card:
The Paper Shelter image "Love in Venice", Basic Grey's Lauderdale 6x6 paper pad, Copic markers, and Starry Night Stickles.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Basic Grey challenge #61-Love/valentines
One Crazy stamper February challenge-Love is in the air
The Paper Shelter Challenge #49-Love is in the air
One Stop Craft Challenge #168-for the one I love
sweet n sassy digis challenge #39-valentines day


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Crystan, the way you have created is awesome and the image is adorable!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us the Basic Grey challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute card! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card, sweet images and I love the glittered waves! :) Thanks for sharing your creation on the One Crazy Stamper Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet cards.Thanx to share this beautiful and amazing cards.This type of drawing really explain love and we can gift on the valentine day.

    chalk boards

    ReplyDelete