Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I love you Honey

I found this lovely coloured image in my stash and decided it was time to make something with it. With only 10 days left till my due date, my husband has been increasingly patient with me and my aches and pains. I plan on giving this to him when our little one comes just to show him how much he means to me. I love the bright colours and the Stampavie stamps are one of my favourites.

The card uses the following:
Basic Grey's Picadilly 6x6 paper pad design paper, Stampavie image "I Love Honey" by Penny Johnson, Cardstock and ribbon from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Basic Grey challenge #61 Favourite things
The Paper Shelter Challenge 49-Love is in the Air
Sarah Hurley challenge #59 Love is all around
Digi doodle shop challenge #93-Love is in the air
DYSU Challenge #57 -Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Ah - this is adorable. I absolutely love the image and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your design and your papers. Thanks for joining us TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love that image and fab layout.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and I love the color combo you used. Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Digi Doodle Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colour combo, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I love the fun colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete