Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Blog update

I know its been some time but I am still getting use to this new mom thing. I can't wait to find a little time to create but I think it will take a few more weeks before the little one is fully in a routine. Having said that, if you have any new parents in your life, I strongly suggest the book or DVD "The happiest Baby on the block". I have been reading other books about soothing and calming crying babies but nothing seemed to work until I read this one. I love CUDDLE time. It has helped me get my little one back to sleep after feedings in 10 minutes as opposed to the hour and a half it was previously taking me. YAY!

My little Skyla in her Mini Mouse Sleeper


1 comment:

  1. Nice baby image look.Blue colour cap designs are so interesting.This one is so sweet idea.Thanx to share with us.

    rc boats

    ReplyDelete