Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For a little princess

I was a lucky winner of a prize from the blog hop a few weeks back and wanted to share two cards I made using my Paper Shelter image "Rapunzel". These images are so cute it was hard to pick just one. I am currently in the "Nesting" stage of my pregnancy and anything girly appeals to me.

This card uses The Paper Shelter image "Rapunzel", DP from Imaginisce Enchanted line, Copics,
 Spellbinders labels 17, Versamagic Pink Petunia ink, Bazzill basic rub ons, and ribbon from my stash.

This card uses The Paper Shelter image "Rapunzel", DP from Imaginisce Enchanted line, Copics,
 Spellbinders labels 17, Versamagic Ocean depth ink, Bazzill basic rub ons, and ribbon from my stash.

I am entering these cards into the following challenge:

1 comment: