Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years: Sealed with a Kiss

This is my debut as guest designer at One Crazy Stamper. A friend of mine suggested I apply for a guest designer spot at this fabulous website and I was fortunate enough to be chosen. The challenge for January is Red, White, and another colour. This was definitely a challenge as I only wanted to use three colours and most of my stamps called for more than that. However, when I saw this cute Crissy Armstrong stamp from Whimsy, I knew it was perfect for this challenge as well as a card I wanted to get done for my dear husband at Christmas.


First I stamped "Sealed with a Kiss" by Crissy Armstrong with momento black ink. I coloured the seals with Copic Markers W00 and W1 and then blended them out with my blender pen. I added little black noses with Sakura black glaze pen and used polar white Flower soft to create the ground. Then I die cut out the image with my Spellbinders Labels 18. I used grey cardstock as the base of my card and layered red, and white cardstock, as well as design paper from Basic Grey's Little black dress line. I finished the card with ribbon and charms from my stash. Super simple but I think it really makes a statement.

If you have never checked out the One Crazy Stamper you really should. They have amazing prices and the service is top notch. Not only that but you are supporting a Canadian company. Head on over to their website to check out their store and challenges at: One Crazy Stamper.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Basic grey challenge 59-Anything goes
Whimsy challenge 19 charms



2 comments:

  1. Love it Crystal - great color choice!! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper this month!

    ReplyDelete