Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Entry #2 for onecrazystamper's November challenge

If you haven't already done so, you definitely need to check out Lorna's shop at onecrazystamper.com. She has lots of great deals and I love supporting fellow Canadians. Her shipping is super fast and customer service top notch.



For this card I used lots of cardstock, some design paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Blush 6x6 paper pad,and Spellbinders labels 11. The stamp is a C.C. Design stamp called Latte Kiki which is of course coloured with my copics. I love the Kiki images as they allow lots of room for blending.

I am entering this card into onecrazystamper's November challenge found on their blog at: http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-11-06T03:00:00-07:00&max-results=10

No comments:

Post a Comment