Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby update and another challenge submission

Well,
I have officially made it to the third trimester. My little baby girl and soon to be crafter is growing big and strong and already keeping her mom up. I have to say that my favourite part of being pregnant is those times I wake up to my little one kicking. I know that I will miss that once she is born.

My little fur baby, little yorkie-poo, loves sitting on my tummy and bouncing as her little sister kicks her. We are working hard to teacher her the command gentle and will soon be introducing her to a little baby doll to get her ready for the change that will happen in her home.

With a little girl on the way I have been drawn to all things girly and couldn't resist colouring some more of my Penny Black Mimi Stamps. They are way too cute and I couldn't resist.


For this card I kept it simple. The stamp is called Sweet thing by Penny black, the sentiment is from Penny black too.I coloured using my copics and then used opaque white to add highlights. I used Lilybee design's Picket fence design paper, cardstock, and ribbon from my stash.

I am entering this card into One Crazy Stamper's November food and drink challenge found at: http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/

Check it out. You can enter up to 5 times and could win some great prizes from their store. No time to enter the challenge, check out the store for great deals and fabulous customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment