Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Anyone for Anya sketch challenge

I had so much fun this past week attempting two challenges that I decided to try and complete three for this week. So keeping with this goal in mind I figured it was best to start early. Anyone for Anya has a sketch challenge this week. One of the hardest parts for me is to put everything cohesively together when it comes to cards so this challenge was perfect. I just had to pick the paper and image...they did the hardest part for me.


Materials Used:
BoBunny Mamarazzi paper line (I Love this line)
Tim Holtz film strip ribbon tape
Distressed ink in Denim and vintage photo
Crackle accents on the sentiment
C.C Design-stamp from their Say cheese set

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal,
    This is so cute, lovely detail
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete